Dealing With Divorce? Time to Sell Your Home
When a couple separates and begins the divorce process, they are forced into an emotional period of time filled with countless complications. Unfortunately, there are several legal and financial matters that need to be addressed immediately. One pressing matter is what will happen to the couple’s home. In this brief article, we will discuss why divorcing couples that are looking to sell their house fast in Winter Garden, FL, should consider avoiding the traditional real estate market and sell their home to a real estate investor instead.
Home Selling Benefits
During a divorce, there are many home selling options including one spouse purchasing the home outright or the couple mutually agreeing to sell the home prior to finalizing their divorce. Here are some advantages to quickly selling to a reputable real estate investor:
- Capital: A large lump sum payment for the home can be evenly divided by the couple who can reinvest this money as they see fit.
- Closure: By avoiding a lengthy legal dispute, the couple can move on in their lives and be happy they made an amicable decision to sell their home.
- Logic: Many couples could not financially afford to keep the home if they separate, so selling the home quickly is a great option.
- Renovation Costs: With limited working capital during the divorce process, many couples don’t want to spend exorbitant amounts on a renovation.
- Avoiding Hassles: When you work with a real estate investor, you don’t have to keep your home show-ready or invest more time or money into your home.
- Reduce Stress: With many pressing concerns during a divorce, quickly selling your home eliminates one significant burden during the divorce process.
Don’t Get Bogged Down By the Traditional Real Estate Process
Many couples going through the divorce process are ready to finalize the paperwork and move on in their lives. The traditional real estate market doesn’t work at the same fast pace as their personal lives. In some cases, a separated couple will have to wait anywhere from six months to over a year to find a homebuyer. Even after you find a homebuyer through the traditional real estate market, there can be issues with their asking price, the inspection process, lenders, or a variety of other home buying hurdles. This can create even more problems for the separated couple as they may not agree on all of the home selling decisions during this difficult process.
Ledge Real Estate Solutions simplifies the home selling process by making a quick, all-cash offer for your home. No hassles, no gimmicks, you’ll receive a fair offer for your home, and the final decision is up to you.
Disclaimer: This website is not a substitute for legal advice. If you have a serious legal, tax, or other issue requiring professional advice, please consult with an attorney or CPA.